Meggido Art

I do art to show people how art is in all of our lives and can change the way we see the world. Art is passion, art is life, & Meggido is art. If you don't appreciate art then you don't appreciate life. The pieces that I do relate to where I came from Portugal and the town I grew up in, my inspirations Vincent Van Gogh, and my family. Enjoy all the amazing pieces of art that I've created over the years and will continue to create. I don't paint, I create Think. I look beyond the clouds to reach the stars. I believe in myself. I worship myself to push myself to reach new artistic trails. Every time I paint I discover myself. I believe painters go to art school and that artists are born. This is me. I paint for today. Tomorrow I paint for the Windmill. I will try to fix you. To fix the world. I paint for world peace. I paint for olive oil and water of the world. No art school here. My art school is my experiences in my world. My professor is you. I'm self taught artist and I see Vincent Van Gogh sitting beside me. He is one of many teaching inspirations besides my art family- Santos Inacio. My biggest inspiration to create crazy me art is my faith. Teaching is many ways. I hope wise kids of the world will hold my Art in high esteem in centuries to come and value the art for what it is. ME. I brake bread with all people. Peace is not a dream. Peace is a common reality. I am creating World Pictures for all of us to admire and enjoy. I am trying to better myself. Are you? A Universal approach to a moral map of values is vital in a Today World for Wise kids to have a world of their dreams. Goodness comes from the earth. We must also give to others when it is possible. We are the people of the world. I worship birds, I worship the Sun. I love the freedom that birds have. I paint for World peace. BREAD ART. ART PEACE. I am hungry, I am a Mountain Climber. My thoughts, I think of you, my family. 61. We are all destined for greatness. This is a means to a end to something you need. This end is never ending. You are your future. Meggido thoughts to share with the world kids. We all avoid suffering. We all seek happiness. In this way we are the same people. World peace. People's stories inspire me to keep on painting.The world is my canvas. People are my brush. I'm not going to wait for others to determine the value of my art. I pick up a brush and just paint. Paint what I feel. I'm not copying any artist I'm just training my hands. World of Art. The World is watching. This is the Digital Age Revolution the New Movement. New Picasso, WoF- World of Fame. Creating Art since a Lifetime.

Joao Santos

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hedei



I will always see lucky in my heart
Tribute to Lucky

                                                                                                                                   Portugal 1387



No comments:

Post a Comment